Prickly pear oil is a rare oil extracted from the seeds of the fruit of the prickly pear. As these seeds contain less than 5% of oil, it requires a remarkable amount of 1,000 kg of seeds to be able to produce only 1 liter of oil.
Cactus Oil difference argan oil
The secret of the great action of Prickly pear oil lies in the unique composition of the oil. The oil contains a lot of vitamin E, fatty acids and sterols. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful, natural antioxidants. Prickly pear Oil contains 1000mg vitamin E per kilogram. This makes it an enormous amount of serum with anti-scheduling operation, all of course! In comparison, Argan oil contains up to 620mg vitamin E per kilogram. Cactus Oil is therefore more suitable for the dark areas around the eyes and wrinkles. Only a few drops are enough because the oil is very thin.
What it does:
- It reduces fine lines around the eyes and lips
- Dark circles under the eyes are less
- Moles and blemishes disappear quickly due to the high concentration of vitamin E
- It has a very positive effect on the connective tissue of the skin making the stretch marks and scars fade late
- Skin disorders such as psoriasis and acne benefit from prickly pear oil by the anti-inflammatory effect.
- Prickly pear Oil makes hair shine, reduces hair breakage and even stimulates hair growth!
- Our oil is Fair Trade and organic. So not only good for your skin, but also good for the Moroccan women who earn a fair wage in this way and to build a beautiful life.